People eating! Inside a restaurant grocery store! 😲

Yep, it's obvious that this picture was taken in pre-COVID times! Whenever I think about indoor dining, my mind automatically goes to what has to be the funniest SNL skit of the year. 😃 (And I promise, there isn't anything explicitly political in this one!) Anyways, back to the actual topic at hand: This store has (or had) a very nice bar/seating area, tucked behind the prepared foods departments (what you're seeing through the openings in the back of the seating area is the grand aisle, and the space I'm in is the walkway from the checkouts back to the entrance). It even includes what appears to be a full-service bar (though honestly, I know nothing about bars, so I don't know what I'm talking about there), which actually seemed to be pretty popular when I was there!

Comments

  1. Ha! That's one of my favorites from the year also, but I think this one is the one I like the most: https://youtu.be/qwjRnJ9hNDw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I forgot about that one (March feels like five years ago 😉), but that's a good one too!

      Delete

Post a Comment