Our Promises

As with many stores of this type, this store had a large cafe seating area, along with one of those trendy signs listing the good things the company claims to do. (I'm always rather cynical about this sort of lofty corporate-responsibility proclamation, but who knows, maybe New Seasons corporate was doing good things. They didn't exactly have a great reputation around here, due to their opposition to unions, something which I thought was fairly typical with corporations, but what do I know.) I was surprised to see someone eating here when I visited, since pretty much all of the service departments were shut down, but I suppose you could buy something outside of the service departments and eat it here (or perhaps the employees just didn't care about someone bringing in outside food at this point, since the store was about to close anyway).

Comments