Putting the fitting rooms in storage

 

 I'm pretty sure that the weird space here is part of the old fitting rooms, which can sort-of be seen in this picture. It's quite strange how someone decided to just slap the letters for the "Storage" sign right on the old walls, without painting them first... but it seems like it has to be an intentional decision, as this is the only department around that got dimensional letters rather than ones just painted on the wall. (Dimensional versus painted letters seems to be a weirdly inconsistent thing in late Marketplace remodels, though, and some stores ended up with quite a few departments getting signs like these -- but on backgrounds painted to match the standard Marketplace color scheme, not left as is like this was.)

Comments

  1. The signage could just as easily refer to the former fitting room spaces behind the shelves as what's on the shelves themselves :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! That's what I was trying to get at with the title, though I guess I wasn't successful...

      Delete
    2. Oops! My bad... I didn't pay close enough attention to it.

      Delete
    3. No problem! I'm very much used to people not understanding what I'm trying to say at this point...

      Delete

Post a Comment