Fresh meals, and fresh decor

 

I really like the way that the prepared foods department turned out in this remodel!  The "Fresh Meals" sign is one that I don't believe I've seen before (I doubt it's custom for this store, but there was nothing shown here in the decor plans so it's possible), and which looks really nice on the leftover curved section of wall. (It's way nicer than the original decor for this department, in my opinion!) Also, is it just me, or do those "Beverages" and "Grab & Go" signs look more than a bit like something out of Urban Mix or even Artisan? Admittedly, I've seen them before in Fred Meyers (and the ampersand is all wrong for Urban Mix), but still...

Comments

  1. I don't know if I've seen the Grab & Go, but Beverages is in Hernando and identical. You're right, it doesn't really tie in super well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment