Everywhere you turn...

Even without the parade of overhead signs that you see at most store closings, there were too many store closing signs to count scattered all over the store! I've never quite understood why stores feel the need for this -- even a quarter the amount would get the message across loud and clear, but I guess it keeps the poster makers in business. 😉 Even so soon after the closing sale began, you can see that quite a few of the displays had been emptied out, with merchandise already starting to get rather disorganized.

Comments

  1. "I guess it keeps the poster makers in business"

    Now I'm picturing the poster makers with going out of business signs hanging at their own place XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That's kind of an old inside joke in my family (I think it started with talking about constant gas station rebrands keeping sign makers in business), but it works even better in this context 🙂

      Delete

Post a Comment