The world's blurriest security monitor?

So this picture isn't Christmas-related, but I didn't see this on my first visit, so here you go. The 3rd Ave entrance to the store had this comically ancient CRT security monitor, showing a video feed so distorted that I wonder if it was being played through a failing VCR. I have to imagine that both the monitor and whatever camera is feeding it (which I never did find) are from about the same time as the wood paneling in the background! I'm honestly not sure whether the person you can see in the monitor is me or not, that's how blurry it is, but either way, I don't exactly feel the need to blur the image any further... 😀

Comments

  1. LOL 🤣. My local dollar store still has a CRT CCTV Screen, except the screen is burned out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment