Looking up

Let's get back to a (literally and figuratively) brighter note, with one more view of the famous Bon Marche star. (I should have mentioned this earlier, but it's amusing how so many people were bemoaning the loss of the "Macy's star" -- oh, how times have changed from the early 2000s when people were decrying Macy's as the devil that killed their beloved Bon Marche!) Anyways, here's an extreme closeup of the star, looking up from street level. When I first started my current job, I had the exact opposite view of the star from my desk -- far away and from up above -- but I was never able to see it since, so one of the new buildings that have gone up must have blocked it. (And even if I was still able to see it, I wouldn't have posted a picture of that view here -- I don't want people knowing where I work! 🙂)

Comments