Blah

The lower level salesfloor looked incredibly generic and boring, with the plain walls and floor and the default office-style drop ceiling. I'm not sure what this picture was supposed to show, but it does a good job of demonstrating the genericness of this area. 

 

Speaking of blah, I've been sick most of this week, hence the extra-low-effort titles and descriptions (sorry everyone). It wasn't too bad, but I decided to get a COVID test yesterday anyways since I have one of the city's free testing sites near me (by the way, have any of you gotten the COVID test? I didn't think it was nearly as bad as many people say!), and, thankfully, no COVID here! Hopefully it will stay that way for me.  

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, but glad you tested negative! I haven't been tested myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support! I'm feeling better now, but it was a bit concerning at the start not knowing if things were going to get really bad...

      Delete

Post a Comment