Stepping inside

This store's rather chaotic on the inside, which is why I wasn't able to get all that many great interior pictures, sadly. This store is set up with color-coded rooms for different genres of books (with this being the greenroom), shown by that (Chicago L-like) sign on the back wall -- they used to have a giant sign showing all the different genres and rooms, which I was very sad to see had gone missing by this point, but I guess they got tired of updating it. The layout here is very convoluted, so thankfully I was able to find a map that should be a good reference as you read through this set. (I also found this really cool looking one, but it's not nearly as helpful.)

Comments

  1. Oregon seems to have the coolest places for physical media :P This bookstore, Suncoast, Sam Goody, Blockbuster...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment