Pink signs and pink streetcar

I was pretty happy to be able to get this picture of the streetcar through the windows, especially with the colors matching the way they do here! Anyways, I think I talked plenty about the streetcar during my travelog series during my trip, but the story is that the Portland streetcar is the first real "modern streetcar" in the US and is actually moderately successful, and has since attracted a series of clones in other cities which are almost always highly unsuccessful (including Seattle's version, which is a big embarrassment to Seattle's otherwise highly successful transit system).

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, it worked out really well! I honestly don't think I even noticed the color coordination at the time, but it just makes it even more perfect.

      Delete

Post a Comment