Dumping zone

The back corner of the store was another of the few places in the store that really looked like a closing store, with the empty shelves and dumped random fixtures. I'm pretty sure those various games aren't "arts & crafts" supplies either! Anyways, this store certainly seemed to have a bigger non-book section than normal for a Barnes & Noble, though admittedly I haven't spent much time in their stores lately so maybe this is just normal these days. I strongly suspect the weird light purple wall color is a new thing, especially with all those spotlights pointing at nothing and making me think there was once a sign for the music department there.

Comments

  1. This probably was the music department, but I can't really say whether or not this store had more not-books than the typical B&N. If it did, it probably isn't by much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting! Not really surprising, I suppose, but still good to know.

      Delete

Post a Comment