Ksign guy

For the last picture from my July 2018 visit, here's a look across the intersection to where Kmart had one of their ubiquitous store closing sign people posted. This picture really didn't turn out, so you're going to have to trust me on this one, but the sign had an anachronistic 90s-era Kmart logo on it (though I suppose that it at least matches the sign on the store!). Speaking of anachronistic Kmart logos, though, check out what I believe is now the closest not-imminently-closing Kmart to me, in Hamilton, Montana -- though don't get too excited; that's an 8 hour drive from me so I don't think I'm going to make it out there myself!

Comments

  1. I think that's the very last one with the classic logo now that the one in CT (I think it was) replaced its logo (...and also closed, but what else is new :P )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seeing as so many Kmarts have closed recently, I'm sure you're right!

      Delete

Post a Comment