Because nothing says "college student" like a $30 laundry bag

Despite the impending doom closure, this store still had a bunch of back-to-school-themed posters hanging in parts of the store. (I took these pictures in late September 2018, meaning that the UW and most other local colleges had just started, so it was even an appropriate time for them!) As the title snarkily says, some of the products and prices seem a little off for college students -- though, as my friends keep reminding me, it's clear that college these days (at least at the UW) is considered something for the well-off, not the stereotypical starving college students of the past.

Comments

  1. I'll stick with my $5 laundry bag from Walmart, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! I think my laundry bag came from Dollar Tree or Big Lots so it couldn't have cost more than a few dollars. Now I have a couple nice laundry baskets from Ikea (way nicer than the thing in the ad looks) that were still less than $10!

      Delete

Post a Comment