Looping around

One of the reasons I didn't get a ton of exterior pictures this time around is that there was an armored car hanging out right outside the front entrance. (You can kind of see it in my first picture of this cycle. And, well, at least it wasn't blocking the bus lane, bike lane, sidewalk, whole road, ..., as they typically do around here -- I'm entirely convinced that armored car drivers are the worst on the road! But that's beside the point... 🙂) I had figured it was just here for normal store-related stuff, but it seemed to be hanging around for a weirdly long time. When I headed in, I realized why -- the bank had just closed for the last time, and they were in the process of clearing the whole place out during my visit! I obviously didn't want to get any more close-up pictures (since they had guards standing around inside in addition to the tellers), but it was still an interesting sight to see...

Comments