Dark deli

While the last few pictures made the lighting in this store look pretty nice, this one is closer to reality. The dark ceiling may have looked nice with the original decor package (though I'm not sure what that was -- someone online mentioned this store having Grocery Palace, but it certainly does not have the corresponding layout and I don't think the ceiling matches that decor either, so who knows), but towards the end of this store's life, it just ended up making the store's perimeter departments feel dark and dreary. I suspect the fancy lighting in produce is another leftover from this store's pre-2008 interior, which is probably why that section looks reasonably good still.

Comments

  1. The original interior to go with this store would have been Blue and Green Awnings. I've seen that decor in this style store before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that makes sense. I always forget about that one! 🙂

      Delete
  2. I have a feeling that they made the store darker and repainted the celing black with the PF&H remodel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe, but I'd be pretty surprised by that, as on the whole this store seems to have gotten an extremely cheap remodel, and it seems like most Albertsons moved in the opposite direction with their PF&H remodels.

      Delete

Post a Comment