Flatlining

Something else that I thought a bit odd at the time, but which looks to be fairly common based on other pictures I've seen, is the flat bit of neon over the bike shelving along the back wall. I'm not sure how common this was -- I don't remember it from the Targets I shopped in growing up, but, of course, it's been a long time since I set foot in a P01 Target.

In other seemed-weird-but-maybe-not news, the white neon from the clothes department is visible on the left. I thought I remembered clothing as being the blue department, but I guess that was just the signs and the fitting rooms.

Comments

  1. In P01 blue world had blue signs but white neon. Blue neon is so cool, but Target never really seemed to use it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the confirmation! I guess my memory isn't as good as I had thought 😉

      Delete

Post a Comment