Quality Produce

I am, for once, quite happy with how this picture turned out!

The produce department at this store was strangely cramped, one of the only places where this store showed its diminutive size, but was fully stocked regardless. The very dark wood paneling used on this side of the store doesn't help matters either.  I'm not sure what's up with the green oval on the ceiling, but I suppose it provides a little bit of visual interest -- the space would probably look better without it though, since it visually drags the already low ceiling down even further.

p.s. -- I'm not sure if it's election season where any of you live, but I just voted in our local primary elections while writing this description. Washington's vote by mail system is the best!

Comments

  1. It's a unique looking department with that ceiling, that's for sure! I don't know why, but I keep wanting to picture a model train track like this one going around the perimeter of that oval ceiling: https://www.flickr.com/photos/113856435@N07/35744113543/in/photolist-WszVDH-XVb9TD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, a great shot for sure!

    And yes, it's election season where I live, too. Our primaries are Tuesday. No fancy vote-by-mail system here, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      That's too bad -- I can't even imagine having to go somewhere to vote! 😉

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! And lol 😂

      Delete

Post a Comment