Starbucks (what else?)

Like so many stores, Target has been installing Starbucks kiosks in their stores lately, replacing their former Target-branded snack bars. While it's sad to see yet another store give up their own unique stuff in favor of something as generic and ubiquitous as Starbucks, they do seem much more popular than the practically-unused snack bars ever were, so I can see why they chose to do this. Also of note is the second-story mezzanine above the cafe, which I don't think is a particularly common thing for Target.

Comments

  1. Most older Target stores (ones built before the mid-1990's) have that second floor mezzanine looking over the front end, home to the store manager offices and such.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that goes to show just how much I know about Target! 😉 Most Targets around here are definitely newer than that, so I guess it's not that surprising I'm not used to seeing this...

      Delete

Post a Comment