Along the front

Stepping forward just a couple feet from that last picture, here's the view looking along the front wall of the store, with the checkouts off in the distance. As someone who isn't used to shopping in such large stores, it always feels a little funny to me how Target almost always has a bunch of normal aisles along the front wall of their stores, but I'm sure that seems normal to most of you guys! 🙂

The cove lighting continues throughout the perimeter of the store here, but it really doesn't work quite as well against the blah grey walls that this decor package introduced throughout the clothing, grocery, and cosmetics departments. I know some people found the all-red color scheme of the last few Target interiors overwhelming, but I'd certainly prefer it to the default grey they're using here. At least this store still has a good amount of red, owing to the lack of a perimeter clothing department; I've been in some where nearly the whole store is grey now.

Comments