Thank you for the grammar

Has anyone else thought it sounds weird how so many stores say "Thank you for shopping [store]"? I've always thought it needs an "at" in there! Clearly, whoever designed this decor agreed with me for once, using the full, wordy text for the thank you sign. I also appreciate when stores have a placename somewhere, so I don't have to make one up myself.

Off to the left, the weird placement of the Guest Services signs can be seen a little bit better. It would have made much more sense if they had shifted the wall sign over to the right a bit...

Comments

  1. I'm big on grammar as well, but I've got to be honest... I'd never really even thought about this before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it is just me then 🤷‍♂️

      Delete
    2. Surely not... especially since someone *did* have the foresight to change it in this décor :)

      Delete

Post a Comment