Back outside

Stepping back outside for the second and final exterior shot of this store, here's what the whole plaza looks like. The main anchor in the mall portion (the wing in the background) is now Third Place Books, a very nice local bookstore mini-chain. I'm not a huge fan of the current 80s-90s architectural style of the place -- certainly not an upgrade from the original funky 60s architecture in my opinion!

Well, that's it for my Albertsons series -- and, more to the point, for my decor-series concept as a whole! It's been a fun year and a half, and I had originally planned on extending the concept a bit further (perhaps with Rite Aid, Target, and/or Walmart), but I've decided it's time to break away from that and start posting without such a driving theme. I'm sure it will be more interesting that way -- but it will be weird for me not knowing what I'm going to post long in advance! Anyways, coming up next will be something somewhat related to this Albertsons series, looking towards the future of the brand...

Comments

  1. Congrats on the conclusion of the series! I've enjoyed the way you've posted the stores in that order, but I agree that it makes more sense in the long run not to be tethered to that format. And hey, nothing says you can't still plan out your uploads even when you don't have a theme - I've already got the rest of 2019 locked in XD

    Looking forward to what's next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I'm really not that organized 😉 Even with the well-defined format I've been following, I've never been able to stay on schedule -- I thought I would finish with the series mid-summer of last year! There's just always something new and interesting that breaks into the plan...

      Delete

Post a Comment