Getting closer

The one issue I have with this store's exterior is how unbalanced it feels. My pictures don't do a great job of conveying this due to all the (very nice!) trees in the parking lot, but Street View might help somewhat. Basically all the signage is pushed over to the right side leaving a very large blank space in the middle that looks like it was intended to have signage there (but it was already blank by the time of the 2009 Street View capture), and even more strangely, the Sav-on Pharmacy sign seems a good bit more prominent than the Albertsons sign itself!

Comments

  1. Hmm, the street view link at your first photo shows the logo laid out in a horizontal fashion in that center space! The link at this photo shows the labelscar for that, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I didn't even notice the labelscar! I guess that's what I get for always having my computer brightness turned way down 🙂

      Delete

Post a Comment