Front view

I have to say, this is quite a nice looking store, especially in its current color scheme. It's surprisingly modern looking, particularly for a store that's fast nearing 30 years old without any major exterior changes as far as I can tell.

As a side note, is it just me, or does this picture almost look like a Street View image somehow? I've noticed that in a few of my pictures as well as some of some of you guys's, but I've never quite been able to put my finger on what makes them feel that way. Maybe it's just that I spend way too much time looking at Street View... 🤷‍♂️

Comments

  1. Ha, I thought the same thing! I think for me it's the angle you're at, specifically as reflected in the way those cars look. It's like you're on stilts or something :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, there's no context to show that I'm standing on a large berm here. (Looks like one of the cars from this pictures is present in all the 2018 Street View captures of this place -- must be an employee!)

      Delete

Post a Comment