Putting the banners in Banner decor

As I believe I've mentioned before (and as most of you know already, I suppose), the official Kroger name for the Marketplace decor package is "Banner" -- yet until this point, no banners have been visible in this store. That is remedied on the home side of the store, which uses these little banner-like hanging signs for (some of) the secondary department signage. Still seems a little weird to name an entire decor package for what seems to be a very minor decor element (unless there's something that I'm missing), but who knows what Kroger's thinking (about pretty much anything 🙂)...

Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of their style either -- they look kind of cheap for some reason. They do use the distinctive Marketplace font, though, so that's nice.

Comments