Cork & Tap

This store also has one of Kroger's newest concepts -- an in-store bar, called here (and I think in most places) Cork & Tap. Oddly, I can't seem to find anything about when or where this concept originated, but it's certainly new around here, and seems to be getting installed in most larger Fred Meyers when they get remodeled to the Marketplace decor. It's interesting to see how the decor here seems to have been designed to fit in with the Murray's decor (which is not decor package-specific) rather than the rest of the Marketplace decor... not sure if that's a universal thing or not.

Comments

  1. Haven't seen a Cork &Tap myself, but I agree, I like how its décor matches that of Murray's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting... surprising they haven't started showing up in your area yet! Google Images suggests they normally have more Marketplace-style decor, so I really don't know why they chose this here (but I agree, it does look nice!).

      Delete

Post a Comment