Bet you didn't think you'd see a cute cat picture here!

Whoever picked the pictures for the pet department decor here certainly did a good job of it! The pet department here is very clearly delineated with one aisle for dogs and the other for cats... not sure where supplies for other types of animals would be, or if they had them at all.

I'm trying out another new format here...  on the off chance that there's anyone reading this blog that didn't jump over from my Flickr page, let me know what you think of this upload style!

Comments

  1. Oh crap... are these on flickr too? Dang XD Today I checked my Blogger reading list before flickr. Anyway, format looks fine to me! You'll end up with a heck of a lot of posts, but I have to say, it feels much more familiar seeing each photo and description individually.

    Also realized an edit button on comments would be nice, but that's outside of our control XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, funny how that works out! Thanks for testing out the blog comments feature :)

      Delete
    2. No problem! I also see there's a "Notify Me" feature... I'll test that out as well. I've seen that on a lot of the recently appeared blogs, as a matter of fact. If it works like it should, I'll see if I can add it to my blog, too!

      Delete

Post a Comment