I have no idea why there was a giant pineapple with a hole in it hanging above the produce section. It looks like a pool float, but there weren't any others around! On the right is a wall display of Walmart's store brands, which I wish I had gotten a proper picture of since a lot of them are unique to Canada. It's interesting to see that since I feel like Walmart in the US tries to hide the fact that some of its brands are in fact store brands.
I have no idea why there was a giant pineapple with a hole in it hanging above the produce section. It looks like a pool float, but there weren't any others around! On the right is a wall display of Walmart's store brands, which I wish I had gotten a proper picture of since a lot of them are unique to Canada. It's interesting to see that since I feel like Walmart in the US tries to hide the fact that some of its brands are in fact store brands.
Comments
Post a Comment