This store has been used for pop-up and seasonal stores for so long that I'm not sure what it's last permanent tenant was. I'm assuming it had one since the interior is built out rather than being an empty shell, but the interior and storefront finishes are so generic that they don't give us any clues! All of the attempts to make this place look fun and kid-friendly, as you'd expect for a toy store, fall flat and just look out of place with the dull background.
This store has been used for pop-up and seasonal stores for so long that I'm not sure what it's last permanent tenant was. I'm assuming it had one since the interior is built out rather than being an empty shell, but the interior and storefront finishes are so generic that they don't give us any clues! All of the attempts to make this place look fun and kid-friendly, as you'd expect for a toy store, fall flat and just look out of place with the dull background.
Comments
Post a Comment