Perhaps the cardboard was being dragged down by the sign on the other side, which looks like a display screen but I'm pretty sure was just a static illuminated sign since all the pictures of it show the same thing on the display. The trick-or-treat buckets on the left are a bit sad -- most of them seem to be just plain buckets with a jack-o-lantern face printed on them. The one I had decades ago was at least pumpkin-shaped!
Perhaps the cardboard was being dragged down by the sign on the other side, which looks like a display screen but I'm pretty sure was just a static illuminated sign since all the pictures of it show the same thing on the display. The trick-or-treat buckets on the left are a bit sad -- most of them seem to be just plain buckets with a jack-o-lantern face printed on them. The one I had decades ago was at least pumpkin-shaped!
Comments
Post a Comment