Train 1031


The route maps could have been cool, but they made it about as boring as it could possibly be. All of the station names feel like generic placeholders except "Tallulah Blvd", which just seems random (it's probably yet another reference that I'm missing). As for the map itself, it looks like they just downloaded some generic transit map stock image and drew their own line (which is apparently lines 3, 1, and H all at the same time) on top of it with very little thought, since this line fails to interact at all with any of the other transit lines despite passing right on top of several of their stations. This just makes the map geek in me sad. 

And before you say it's just for kids, know that I probably would have been even more insufferable about this if I had seen it as a kid!  

Comments