I visited this store on the afternoon of mother's day, and it looks like this store had already sold through its display of chocolate-covered strawberries on the left. Every year, my parents grumble about their Safeway making way more of those than anyone would ever want; I guess this store didn't have that problem! Over by the customer service counter, the locked liquor cases in this store oddly include category markers, as if they expect customers to walk behind the counter to browse the products -- Safeway normally skips any decor for this sort of liquor case setup, unsurprisingly.
I visited this store on the afternoon of mother's day, and it looks like this store had already sold through its display of chocolate-covered strawberries on the left. Every year, my parents grumble about their Safeway making way more of those than anyone would ever want; I guess this store didn't have that problem! Over by the customer service counter, the locked liquor cases in this store oddly include category markers, as if they expect customers to walk behind the counter to browse the products -- Safeway normally skips any decor for this sort of liquor case setup, unsurprisingly.

Comments
Post a Comment