Turning around, here's a view all the way down what I guess you could call the grand aisle, showing just how small this store is. And yet they had space for an entire endcap refrigerator of "Urban Remedy" -- I don't know what that is, but it sounds and looks extremely San Francisco! Speaking of the endcaps, the normal ones actually have a bit of design flair to them, something that's rare at Safeway these days.
Turning around, here's a view all the way down what I guess you could call the grand aisle, showing just how small this store is. And yet they had space for an entire endcap refrigerator of "Urban Remedy" -- I don't know what that is, but it sounds and looks extremely San Francisco! Speaking of the endcaps, the normal ones actually have a bit of design flair to them, something that's rare at Safeway these days.
Comments
Post a Comment