I don't have much more to say about this picture, but it does a good job of showing the weird double-level butcher block cases. Safeway normally used those in old/small stores to provide a bit of extra self-service meat space, so I have no idea why they used them in this large store! This picture also shows one of my minor annoyances with these Modern remodels -- Safeway generally didn't bother removing the crown molding from Lifestyle, meaning that while the painted signs extend all the way to the ceiling, the woodgrain ones stop short since the panels can't bend around the trim. It looks pretty silly when both types are in close proximity like they are here!
I don't have much more to say about this picture, but it does a good job of showing the weird double-level butcher block cases. Safeway normally used those in old/small stores to provide a bit of extra self-service meat space, so I have no idea why they used them in this large store! This picture also shows one of my minor annoyances with these Modern remodels -- Safeway generally didn't bother removing the crown molding from Lifestyle, meaning that while the painted signs extend all the way to the ceiling, the woodgrain ones stop short since the panels can't bend around the trim. It looks pretty silly when both types are in close proximity like they are here!

Comments
Post a Comment