Over in the "adult" corner of the store, there's just a bunch of boring stuff. The "fake job" genre of halloween costumes always seems weird to me -- I get it for kids, but I don't understand why real adults would want to dress up for a different boring job than the one they (presumably) have. But maybe I'm biased by the fact that I have the real-life version of one of these costumes hanging on my closet door.

Huh, I keep getting this Google error when I try to load the high-res version of the photo:
ReplyDelete"400. That’s an error.
The server cannot process the request because it is malformed. It should not be retried. That’s all we know."
Maybe it is just a temporary thing. We'll see!
Well, that's annoying, but not particularly surprising considering how glitchy Blogger's photo uploading has been lately. I've re-uploaded it now (since it didn't seem to be fixing itself) so it should be fixed.
Delete