Basically this whole wall is taken up by the frozen department, which (as is typical for smaller Safeways) is quite small. It still has a bunch of summertime seasonal stuff piled on top, and I'm glad for that since it blocks most of the ugly corrugated metal trim from view! Those grills are suspiciously cheap -- I get that charcoal grills are basically just a metal box that you put charcoal in, but $30 still seems low, especially with Safeway's markups!
Basically this whole wall is taken up by the frozen department, which (as is typical for smaller Safeways) is quite small. It still has a bunch of summertime seasonal stuff piled on top, and I'm glad for that since it blocks most of the ugly corrugated metal trim from view! Those grills are suspiciously cheap -- I get that charcoal grills are basically just a metal box that you put charcoal in, but $30 still seems low, especially with Safeway's markups!
Comments
Post a Comment