At least the rat wasn't in the driver's seat, I guess! This whole thing reminds me a lot of the faux control panel stickers that some automated trains have for kids to pretend to drive. (It also appears to be a bunch of clip art placed without any particular thought, which is too bad considering the level of effort put into other parts of this prop.) Below the phone receiver is a builder's plate, which I wish I had taken a close-up photo of to see if it had any easter eggs.
At least the rat wasn't in the driver's seat, I guess! This whole thing reminds me a lot of the faux control panel stickers that some automated trains have for kids to pretend to drive. (It also appears to be a bunch of clip art placed without any particular thought, which is too bad considering the level of effort put into other parts of this prop.) Below the phone receiver is a builder's plate, which I wish I had taken a close-up photo of to see if it had any easter eggs.
Comments
Post a Comment