Finally, I managed to get a decent capture of what I was here for in aisle 10 -- all of the different arched elements of Lifestyle v2 under the distinctive arched Marina ceiling. The arched design features are why I like Lifestyle v2 so much, and they fit perfectly into this store. (I'm not sure how I feel about the upside-down design of the category markers in this context, though for the most part I do like the visual contrast.)
Finally, I managed to get a decent capture of what I was here for in aisle 10 -- all of the different arched elements of Lifestyle v2 under the distinctive arched Marina ceiling. The arched design features are why I like Lifestyle v2 so much, and they fit perfectly into this store. (I'm not sure how I feel about the upside-down design of the category markers in this context, though for the most part I do like the visual contrast.)

Comments
Post a Comment