Finally heading into the store, not much has changed apart from the decor. This was the typical Seattle Division cheap Modern remodel, and this store seems to have gotten a particularly cheap version (perhaps because this was a relatively early remodel). I wonder what the deal was with the "no carts" sign seemingly blocking off the indoor cart corral on the left -- I don't think they were still doing the COVID-era cart rationing/cleaning system at this point, but maybe it was early enough in 2021 that they still were. Or maybe they were blocking off the floral department, which doesn't make a ton of sense either but would explain the second sign on the other side of that display.
Finally heading into the store, not much has changed apart from the decor. This was the typical Seattle Division cheap Modern remodel, and this store seems to have gotten a particularly cheap version (perhaps because this was a relatively early remodel). I wonder what the deal was with the "no carts" sign seemingly blocking off the indoor cart corral on the left -- I don't think they were still doing the COVID-era cart rationing/cleaning system at this point, but maybe it was early enough in 2021 that they still were. Or maybe they were blocking off the floral department, which doesn't make a ton of sense either but would explain the second sign on the other side of that display.

Comments
Post a Comment