Seahawk service


This corner of the store is also home to the customer service counter, set in a strange low-ceiling corner of the salesfloor and buried in promotional displays and Seahawks merchandise. These pictures make this area look like a total disaster -- I wonder if this store was in the middle of some sort of reorganization when I was here, or if they were just sent way more promotional products than they had space for! 

Comments

  1. Anonymous in HoustonAugust 10, 2026 at 8:45 PM

    Whoa, are those music CDs for sale over on the right? Even if it is just Christmas music, it seems pretty hard to believe that Safeway was selling music CDs as late as 2018! I certainly must have missed those at Randall's if we had those here! The DVDs are less surprising, those seemed to have lingered on for a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It used to be quite common for stores around here to have random vendor displays of holiday CDs like this. Now that you mention it, I wonder when that stopped!

      Delete

Post a Comment