The frozen aisles feature the standard Industrial Circus flooring, but for some reason it's way off center in this aisle. I'm guessing this was an installation error since the frozen cases certainly don't look new enough for them to have been replaced at some point since the 00s expansion, and I highly doubt Save Mart would have bothered to move them since they have changed so little about this store. I'm guessing the random trio of light yellow tiles were a poorly-chosen replacement at some point over the years; there are a few other mismatched tiles around the store (unsurprisingly), but none are this bad of a match.
The frozen aisles feature the standard Industrial Circus flooring, but for some reason it's way off center in this aisle. I'm guessing this was an installation error since the frozen cases certainly don't look new enough for them to have been replaced at some point since the 00s expansion, and I highly doubt Save Mart would have bothered to move them since they have changed so little about this store. I'm guessing the random trio of light yellow tiles were a poorly-chosen replacement at some point over the years; there are a few other mismatched tiles around the store (unsurprisingly), but none are this bad of a match.

Comments
Post a Comment