Frozen for life


The frozen cases themselves are pretty old, unsurprisingly. Like most Marina stores, the frozen section is right in the center of the store under the tallest part of the arch. Even for 2018, the early Lifestyle-era "Ingredients for Life" sign seems out of place; I do still occasionally see semi trailers with this logo on them, but I can't remember the last time I saw it in a store (for all I know, maybe this was it). 

Comments

  1. Anonymous in HoustonAugust 9, 2026 at 8:49 PM

    That Ingredients for Life banner is a nice blast from the past! I think Randall's started taking those down around 2017-2018, so it probably isn't too surprising that this store still had it in 2018.

    Aside from my local Randall's having a gable roof rather than a barrel roof, this looks a lot like what the frozen food aisle looks like at my local Randall's!

    You know if there's going to be a tall ceiling, there will be a run away balloon sitting up there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I thought they disappeared earlier than that, but my memory isn't exactly reliable... I do remember seeing this branding on trucks (like I said) and tote bags much more recently, but not banners like this.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous in HoustonAugust 10, 2026 at 8:00 PM

      Huh, well, maybe some of those banners lingered on until the later parts of the 2010s. Here's a 2016 photo of a Houston area Randall's with an Ingredients for Life banner: https://maps.app.goo.gl/SnsTYjhAHFVf9xMU8

      Delete

Post a Comment