I took these pictures around 4 in the afternoon, which makes it pretty weird just how empty these pictures are, in terms of both customers and products (at least over here in the bakery). At least there was an employee here, a rare sight in a modern Safeway. This store is one of the odd ones that didn't get Lifestyle wall tile in some of its service departments, instead having what I'm guessing is the original tile with a new accent stripe. (The meat department did get Lifestyle tile, on the other hand.)
I took these pictures around 4 in the afternoon, which makes it pretty weird just how empty these pictures are, in terms of both customers and products (at least over here in the bakery). At least there was an employee here, a rare sight in a modern Safeway. This store is one of the odd ones that didn't get Lifestyle wall tile in some of its service departments, instead having what I'm guessing is the original tile with a new accent stripe. (The meat department did get Lifestyle tile, on the other hand.)

Comments
Post a Comment