I'm a little surprised by how many new, boxed appliances this store still had. I would have expected them to mostly be selling off old display models, but I guess they were still working through the walls of appliances that used to be upstairs! There were some name brands too, not just Kenmore products (which seem like they would be less desirable since who knows how much longer Sears is going to be around to honor the warranty!). Oh, and tons of washer hoses and other accessories off to the right, something that's a bit odd to see out on display.
I'm a little surprised by how many new, boxed appliances this store still had. I would have expected them to mostly be selling off old display models, but I guess they were still working through the walls of appliances that used to be upstairs! There were some name brands too, not just Kenmore products (which seem like they would be less desirable since who knows how much longer Sears is going to be around to honor the warranty!). Oh, and tons of washer hoses and other accessories off to the right, something that's a bit odd to see out on display.

Comments
Post a Comment