Interestingly, there's also a mall customer service counter around here. I know plenty of malls have customer service places (though I've never really been sure what they're for), but normally they're tucked out of the way in a back office somewhere. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any other malls I've been to with that had one that was this prominent. The tourism brochures are also an interesting touch -- I can't imagine all that many people visiting Vancouver take the time to go to Lansdowne Centre!
Interestingly, there's also a mall customer service counter around here. I know plenty of malls have customer service places (though I've never really been sure what they're for), but normally they're tucked out of the way in a back office somewhere. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any other malls I've been to with that had one that was this prominent. The tourism brochures are also an interesting touch -- I can't imagine all that many people visiting Vancouver take the time to go to Lansdowne Centre!
Comments
Post a Comment