Thankfully, the ground floor was bustling in comparison, with plenty of people coming and going at what was left of Sears. Like I said earlier, I visited this store about a week before it closed; I would have loved to visit on the last day (or at least the last weekend day if it closed on a Monday -- I'm never entirely sure how the "last n days" are counted), but I had some sort of obligation that weekend (presumably either work or family stuff, but it's been a couple years so I don't remember!).
Thankfully, the ground floor was bustling in comparison, with plenty of people coming and going at what was left of Sears. Like I said earlier, I visited this store about a week before it closed; I would have loved to visit on the last day (or at least the last weekend day if it closed on a Monday -- I'm never entirely sure how the "last n days" are counted), but I had some sort of obligation that weekend (presumably either work or family stuff, but it's been a couple years so I don't remember!).
Comments
Post a Comment