Blooming Fresh

On the way out, I noticed that there is actually some decor for the floral department, hiding amongst all the chaos. It's a bit hard to see some parts of it, but it reads "It's Blooming Fresh", with each word a different font (I'm sure Anonymous in Houston has some opinions on that!). It's interesting how the register cubes on this end of the store have the standard Bountiful+ font rather than the FF2.0 one most of them have -- perhaps Ralphs just moved the existing low-numbered cubes to add numbers to the self checkouts at that end.

Comments

  1. Anonymous in HoustonOctober 23, 2023 at 8:51 PM

    You're right about me having an opinion about that sign! As my friends in the UK might say, the person who came up with that sign is a blooming idiot! Ok, maybe that is a bit harsh, but it is another sign with different fonts and different capitalization! Maybe it is because of the balloons behind the sign, but I wouldn't have caught the 'it's' on the sign if you hadn't mentioned it. I think 'Blooming Fresh' sounds better than 'it's Blooming Fresh' anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment