Menu boards

I'm not entirely sure what the point of the aisle marker-like things on the wall separating the liquor/cheese department from the sideways aisles actually is -- they look like some sort of directory, but they don't actually tell you where anything is! The wall itself is weird too, looking like what you would find in a store that had been awkwardly expanded, but as I mentioned earlier, this store has always been this size (and has probably always had this bizarre layout) as far as I can tell.

Comments

  1. Huh, that's weird. What do we call those? Aisle marker doesn't really work. Wall markers maybe? Menu board probably makes more sense since those boards aren't marking anything! I guess they just wanted to emphasize all the different items they have in this department if it wasn't obvious.

    I just don't like that open ceiling there, but I guess that isn't too surprising that I would have that opinion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm really not sure! I can't think of anything similar I've ever seen in other grocery stores.

      Not surprising at all! 😉 Honestly, it doesn't look particularly great from this angle with that giant duct there.

      Delete

Post a Comment