Land on the bulls-eye

Wrapping this up, here's a side view of the store, with my bike (next to a surprising number of other bikes for this actively bike-hostile suburb) in front of another plain white bullseye. I've been referring to the shopping center as "Renton Landing" throughout, but officially it's called "The Landing" as the directory in the foreground shows; that name is just a bit too generic for me. (I guess their directory advertising isn't particularly successful, since one of the panels is taken up by an ad for advertising and the other two are ads paid for by the center itself!)

That's it for this set, one marked by constant disappointment and perhaps some of the least interesting retail scenes I've ever bothered photographing. The next set should be a good bit more interesting, and therefore a lot more fun for me to write about! 🙂

Comments