Haggen Pizza

One of those prepared food offerings, prominently placed in the island across from the entry doors, is pizza -- like with the Safeway pizza I was just talking about, I need to try this out some day! Interestingly, in place of a medium pizza they instead have a "flatbread" option -- I wouldn't be surprised if the U District offering is a direct copy of that! Then again, Haggen's deli and bakery options are mostly unique to their stores, not shared with normal Safeways, so maybe not.

Comments

  1. Anonymous in HoustonSeptember 4, 2023 at 8:11 PM

    It would be interesting to get a review of Haggen's pizza! Given those pizza prices, it looks like anything but a whole pizza is a poor value, but I guess that's not unusual.

    The floors in today's set of photos look absolutely terrible! It is like I am looking at Sam's or a Costco! Eek! These service departments would look so much better with better flooring surrounding them! Well, that's my opinion at least, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the floors aren't this store's strong suit. Sadly, Top Foods (I'm not sure about the Haggen side of the operation) was a very early adopter of concrete flooring. On the whole, I'm not super impressed with how this store looks... another reason I hadn't posted about it until now!

      Delete

Post a Comment