The King of Bucks (whatever that means)

 

 The first thing you're greeted with upon entering through the exterior entrance is, yep, another big wall of taxidermy. They really like that around here, I guess! Beyond that, the vaulted ceiling, with its mural and dioramas, extends into the distance, eventually ending at the aquarium. It's hard to convey through pictures, but this is a highly impressive piece that makes it clear how Bass Pro Shops puts a lot more effort into their stores than I'm used to from modern-day retail.

Comments

  1. Ha, I thought Giannis Antetokounmpo of the Milwaukee Bucks NBA team was the king of Bucks!

    Again, I could do without the taxidermy, but the diorama is pretty neat. Not since Fry's Electronics opened their Greenspoint and NASA locations here in Houston have I seen a store here with such impressive artwork. Granted, I have not been to our local Bass Pro Shops/Cabela's type stores so I couldn't tell you about them, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like even this store is a lot less impressive than most Fry's were, but you're right, they're the closest I can think of! I believe most Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's, at least the larger ones, are similarly impressive.

      Delete

Post a Comment